Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Itadakimasu


Wondering what does it mean by 'Itadakimasu'? Hehe.. it means, let's eat in japanese. We went to Jusco yesterday, and hubby insists to buy sushi starter kit. I believe that I might find the necessary s0-called guide to sushi making in the net, so I agreed with his idea on having our own home made sushi. But, the guide that I got is better than what I'm asking for. The starter kit comes together with a "Fun With Sushi" DVD. Haha, we never realised that until we reached home. And trust me, sushi making is simple and fun. So, without wasting time ... here goes my first sushi project.








And, how does it taste, you say? Japanese would say .. ""GOCHISOOSAMA" (and that means yummy!!! haha).

2 comments:

Khai2020 said...

Boleh la try nanti. Nampak sedap je...

norshafiza said...

Haha.. try..jgn tak try. Sedap ke.. tak sedap ke.. yang penting ... buat sendiri. ;)