Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Moving On


It's about time that I move all my posts tagged as personal into another blog. When I went back to Kelantan.. it seems that my cousins and my sis did read my blog too. So, I'm assuming that they would expect more from me. But, my mistake is, I have this blog's URL published in the school's website. My bad .. haha. So, it would be inappropriate to discuss personal matters on something declared as official, rite?


Luckily... there's an 'IMPORT BLOG" and 'EXPORT BLOG' option in blogger. So, I am able to maintain all my old posts under a new domain. So, for CAPITT ONLINE ... i will maintain this one as my official blog (and does that means formal?? Erkk!!), and the new blog for my personal ramblings.


So.. what will I write in an official blog? Hmmmm...

2 comments:

teachuhman said...

Yo Capitt

Just keep the ball rolling. Some read and some don't. Limits are what you set them to be. This old man talks a lot but ..... maybe i'll fly too.

norshafiza said...

Yo!
C. Naim, Thanks for dropping by. I'll try to keep the ball rolling. This 'limit' thingy, always happens to bloggers. At least, to those that I know. Some even shut down, or restrict the access to their blogs when they realise that too many ppl read them.

As in my case ... it is not because of too many ppl read my blog laa...hehe.