Saturday, August 09, 2008

My new craze - Gardening






I have no idea when did I start to fall in love with gardening. I've been reading a lot about plants lately, especially in Forum Cari' s Home & Gardening. Bes banget. Feels like planting lots and lotsa veggies & fruits. Oh.. and not forgotten, cute flowers. But, I have one weakness that I wish I could throw away once I'm into gardening. Forgetting things. What happen if I forget to water or fertilize my plants? Hmmm... I could risk my plants if i keep forgetting things. I risk my money as well, for I have invest almost 100 bucks yesterday at a nearby nursery. Tak boleh jadi ni... I have to discipline myself!

So, for a start, plants that I've already planted are :
1. Mango (Mempelam epal)
2. Japanese Roses
3. Betik
4. Limau Nipis
5. Limau kasturi (Mak Usu yang buat ni)
6. Semai cili & tomato









Waa.. banyak jugak yer? Hihi... But, most of my time for the last few days (a few hours before going to school), I do some weeding because I want to plant Bunga Bintang. Bunga Bintang ayah dah banyak sebenarnya, tapi, if possible, aku nak dia merebak byk2 lagi.



And, I have bought two "Pokok halau Nyamuk" a.k.a Pokok Jermin, and pokok garuda. I bought Pokok halau Nyamuk because whenever my kids play outside the house, they end up being bitten my mosquitoes. So, I bought two - 1 to be put in front of the house, and another one in our backyard. So far so good. There's no mosquito bites today.




2 comments:

Nona said...

pas nih amik lah upah tanam pokok kat putrajaya kui..kui..kui..

Enesus said...

muahahahaha.... kena tunggu result dalam 4 bulan lagi, nk tengok sejuk tak sejuk tangan ni.