Sunday, July 20, 2008

Recap

Lama tak update blog. Bila baca balik posting lama2, I have a note for myself. I have to update sbb this blog reminds me of a lot of things happening in the past. I am really good in forgetting things, so, I really have to get this blog going before I really forget about everything.

Jan
- Mom n Auntie got back from Mekah. I have to use 2 days of CRK to go back to kelantan. At the same time kami buat tahlil ke-40 abah. I wish I could do more for Abah. But he is a kind of man who rarely request anything. He only wants people to obey his command.

Mac
- Went back to Kelantan during school hols. Tahlil ke-100 abah. Didn't even vote on 08032008 because hubby casts his vote here in Banting, and tickets sume dh abis untuk aku balik anak-beranak. Kalau Arwah masih ada time ni, sure dia letih sangat sbb dia mmg tak boleh duduk diam masa pilihanraya.

Apr
- Satu keluarga Banting pergi ke Hutan Lipur Kanching. It was Tok Tan's idea.


May
- Kuantan Trip : For Majlis Pertunangan Ira. The whole family except my beloved hubby went there. It was an interesting trip.. siap pegi Muzium Sg Lembing and Cherating of course!






- We went to Vietnam, including Tok Tan, Andong and Wan Tam. Hubby went there for two months, so we join him since we manage to get cheap tickets from AirAsia. By the way, accommodation is free rite? Found out that Ho Chi Minh City is quite a shopping heaven for us. Things like embroidered and beaded bags are cheap. Same goes to telekong, baju kurung, girls’ dresses, and etc.






- Balik kampong to Kelantan – Kak We’s Kenduri. Dah kawin dah sepupuku tu. Couldn’t stay long though, coz Hubby has to settle a few things before going to Mexico. We didn’t even go to Johor (the groom’s side) because of that.






Wawan n Cik Na (Asyik nak Cik Na jer..pesal haa?)

Silat Pengantin... lawan bang, jgn tak lawan




Congrats to Jarer & Erma
Fuiyo..laki sapa yang mithali tu? :)
June
- Hubby went to Mexico. He stayed in Malaysia for only two weeks. Itupun, one week is considered gone since we have to rush back to Kelantan for the wedding. I miss him…*sigh*

No comments: