Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Gardening ... in Ramadhan?

I'm unable to update this blog for a little while because I have too many things to catch up with. I have a garden to look after, two kids who constantly need my attention, a 'long-distance' hubby who needs to talk to me online thru Skype whenever he's free, and bla, bla, bla.

There are stories that i want to share in this blog. One, on my beloved cute son, Wawan a.k.a Juan. Oh my! He's very naughty and active now. He did many sorts of things that make my blood 'go upstairs'. Some of them are ...
1. running naked here and there after his bath, trying to avoid me whose trying hard to make him wears his diapers. Gerammmmmmmler sesangat!! He won't come near me until I threatened him that I would leave him naked and continue my chores.
2. exploring/touching everything in front of him. When I was at the back to hang the clothes, he would run here and there, and try to find anything that will fancy him. One of the things that he found interesting these days are the detergent bottles arranged near the washing machine. I caught him trying to open the Clorox's lid. Eiii..bahaya betul!
3. asking for more and more bottles of milk because he's unable to sleep. Last few days, he asked for the fifth bottle before drifting to sleep. And that very last bottle was made by sleepy me at 12.15 a.m. Can you imagine that? I was already asleep, and I need to wake up for sahur some more. Urghhh ... sabar jelaa.

All in all .. I think he was just trying to catch my attention. Last night, I had a headache. I was lying down in front of the TV, and there's a glass of cold carbonated drink on the dining table. He brought the drink to me, and said "Mama, minum la sikit. Baru kuat." .... Ohhhhhhhhhh...terharunyaa...

Ecah on the other hand, gave me a letter. She got an A4 paper and fold it to an envelope-like pattern. It says I Love You. I wanted to scan the letter, but, I don't know where she keep it ( She insist to keep it ). How sweet ... At first, I cannot read what was written on the letter because I read it upside down, and I thought she was just kidding. But then, when she showed me what was actually written on it.. I was soo touched. It is her own handwriting, and she wrote them on her own. She didn't even ask me how to spell them. Dah pandai rupanya anak aku. I Love You too Ecah. MMuaahhhhss... I'm speechless ....

My Gardening Activity on the other hand is still in progress. Here are a few updates on my gardening activities ..



Petunias have bloom .. from this


to this


New concrete slab@RM9 each ... yet to be arranged..

No comments: