Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hatiku berbunga ...




Flowers are blooming everywhere. Wohooo... besnyer. I love looking at those flowers. I have been ignoring them since Raya, but, today ... as I was walking to open the gate, I saw a lot of flowers. Lotsa them, in variety of colours. Yeehaa!!






But.. One of the Japanese Rose plant has been attacked by bug. Bena putih bug. I put it in isolation, far from others, and sprayed it with Ridsect H2O. I'm not sure whether it will survive or not. Let's hope that it will. Sob3x...




Sedutan ... gambar dibawah menunjukkan kakak memaksa adik berposing di pagi raya.

2 comments:

fauziah laili masri said...

emm.. macam ku kenal je pokok-pokok bunga tu... nanti buleh le minta benihnya...
Hatikuku pun nak berbunga-bunga juga.. :)

norshafiza said...

Wakakaka.. boleh jer kak. Nanti kang saya potong pokok tu. Dia boleh tumbuh ikut keratan batang jer tu.