Wednesday, November 23, 2011

After a long hiatus

I neglected this blog because I forgot about it. Seriously! Blame FB and Mark Zuckerberg. I only remembered my blog when I was fascinated by masammanis blog about one month ago. In that blog, K.Ita has put a tremendous effort in ... shall I say 'documenting'... all her tested and tried recipes. She even had the talent to shoot mouth-watering dishes that she has prepared as if the photos were meant for magazines. Owh...how I wish I have the talent (and the DSLR too ..heheh).

And now I'm interested to keep my blog updated because I want to document my passion in stitching and baking. Let's pray that I WILL REMEMBER TO UPDATE!

So, since this is my first post after being in a long hiatus.. I will update about our new addition to the family...... my dearest Azeezah Nurnadya! By now, she's already 14mo and I thank Allah for this long awaited rezeki. Alhamdulillah.

Nadya @ 1 day old@Annur Bangi

I was a little upset with myself whenever I look at her. Especially when she was having cough and breathing difficulties. I believe that she's more prone towards illness because she's not a bf baby, and I blame myself for not being able to breastfeed her.. unlike Wawan n Ecah. Long story cut short.. I was unable to bf her because she didn't want to latch even at the age of 4 mo. I was pumping thoughout the 4 months period post delivery ... and finding opportunities to make sure she latch, but to no avail. Unlike her sister Ecah... who at least started to latch at the age of two months. I guess, that is called 'takdok rezeki'. Sorry sayang... :(


Nadya@ 6mo

Nadya@ 6mo

No comments: