Friday, June 29, 2018

Another chapter

It's been a long time, such a long time that i hv even forgotten about this blog. But, since I'll be going for my Hajj (pilgrimage) soon, then why dont I update this blog. At least, this will be where my catatan is. I used to jot down my feelings here, before I then moved on to facebook, where most of my friends are. But now, as I'm approaching 40 years of age, I feel FB is not for me to write down all my thoughts. Some might interpret my thoughts differently. So, at least here, ni one really knows about it's existence. A few friends from TPG used to visit this blog. But not anymore. Hihi..that's good.

Many things happen since my last post. I have 4 children now, the eldest is 15 and the youngest is 6. All of them are my angels, unique in their own way. The eldest is now bearing the meaning of her name - Najihah (berjaya). She succeed in many ways. Back in 2015, she scored straight As in jer UPSR, Mumtaz in PSRA, got a few medals in MSSM, and represented Selangor in Archery for Sukma 2016. This year, she's going to be in Sukma 2018, and at the same time will be sitting for PT3 a month after sukma. Pity her, her schedule has always been hectic since she started archery. She even complains about mental torture for 'budak manah' from teachers who dislike athletes. I told her ..just be calm because we wont be able to change other people's perspective by using only words. Show them your capabilities..and that, insyaAllah will do.

Wawan got 2As and 4Bs despite being labelled as 'sentiasa berada dalam dunianya sendiri'. Alhamdulilllah.Alhamdulillah ..... syukur ya Allah. I never expect that from him. He is now in TD, crazy about so many games in Nintendo Switch, and have never been happier because there's no more sekolah petang.

Yaya on the other hand, is still a crybaby. I still have to persuade her to go to sekolah petang. She even told me that ustazah tak mengajar pun mama. Then, I threathen her.. "Really? If ustazah x ajar, then Mama kena report polis (kah3x...tak baik tipu)". Then, she would admit that, "Ustazah ajar tapi sikit". Haih...Yaya..yaya.

Shakir has a different story. He's growing up so fast. He can read now, because Papa drills him to read all three books for almost every night before he gets to play Switch. So, memang baca la Read Easy, Bacalah Anakku and Iqra'. He refused to read it with me before because i didnt offer him any rewards. Sabo jelah. And he's crazy about a youtuber named DanTDM. This DanTDM guy is an adult, i think he's already 20+ of age. In his channel, there are variety if game reviews, and that's the main reason Shakir loves him. He loves games as much as abang. Last week, Shakir asked me,
"Mama, mama tahu tak VIP tu apa?"
"Of course! VIP stands for Very Important Person", I told him proudly because I think he wouldn"t figure out what does VIP stands for.
"Not Mama (yes...he loves to say not instead of no), VIP means banyak duit"
Hahahaha... and I had to nod profusely. Bijaknya anak.
"Macam mana Shakir tau VIP byk duit?"
"Ni...dlm game ni..." (Adeh... geleng kepala mama).

Allahurabbi... berkati anak2 kesayangan hambaMu ini. Jadikan mereka anak2 yang soleh beriman yang berjaya di dunia dan akhirat..Amiinnnn


No comments: