Thursday, November 09, 2006

Yay! Exam dah abis

Yesssss... It's over. Eventho i didnt know whether I have did well enough or not, but still, I feel very contented. This is the end of my almost 1 year strive to be a teacher. My sleepless night should be over right now. So, last night, i fall asleep since 9.00 pm and woke up at almost 7. Supposedly, I had enough rest already, but still I feel so sleepy. Mana taknya, three consecutive sleepless nights. And those sleeping hours that I have sacrificed are not utilised for studying, but taking care of my fussy kids. I dont know what is wrong with them last few nights, maybe, when I sneak out of the bed to study, they can feel that I'm not there with them. So, they take turns to cry. Syazwan is even worst. Not only did he cry, but he also joins me to stay up (read: he plays and I have to look after him, not looking at the notes). So, I didnt expect much from the exams. Tak score pun tak apa, as long as I passed.

No comments: