Friday, July 04, 2008

Juan a.k.a Wawan


Wawan is being talkative now, but the only snag is, dia cakap pelat. Lepas tu asyik nak orang dengar cakap dia je pulak tu. Last few days, I didn't have the slightest idea of what he was trying to say. He kept holding his toy jet and was mumbling (plus crying) .. uttering words that I don't understand. Sudahnya... lama la melalak. Dah tu.. cemana? I don't understand dear, if I do, I wouldn't have let you cry.

Then, yesterday , he accidentally let his little finger (jari kelingking) went against me and it came with a 'pop' sound. I was so scared because he cried .. I was afraid that his little finger might has been broken. Tapi, soon enough, he starts to play again as if nothing happens. Hmmm... oklah tu kot? But, when I asked him to spread his fingers (both hands) .. it seems like the gap between the fourth and fifth fingers of the 'injured' side is a little bit wider than the other side. Should I consult nenek urut?

No comments: